Features to look for in a home security camera in San Bernardino
Getting snagged by surveillance is the last thing a burglar wants This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the best components to include as you figure out your home security system. Even though standalone cameras will be effective when set up properly, they’re even more useful when included into your home’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in San Bernardino? You’ll be happy to know these important devices include more features than ever before. You are able to view live feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated security features from outdoor cameras. And you can direct your home security cameras easily in one place.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in San Bernardino
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your home’s defense to a whole new level. These essential parts of your home security system can be found with an impressive array of features including 2-way communications, night vision, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that is able to take action automatically. If strange activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will emerge around the camera’s lens and an audible alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut views of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will also keep their visibility as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Choose surveillance with video storage options and the chance to access video straight from your cell phone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in San Bernardino are frequently linked to a helpful smartphone app. You can view live feeds or pre-recorded segments and even engage or disarm your security. The Vivint App will send an alert to your phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detection allows cameras to engage if odd action takes place. You’ll also receive an update on your phone.
- Talk to delivery people or loved ones: Need to contact your children when they return from school? Have you found a stranger at your doorstep? Today’s residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional communications so you may speak to the people within range of your equipment.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outdoor video cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit provides the opportunity to designate the specific space you want your camera to supervise. This can be important to limit what you record as you aren’t going to want alerts whenever an automobile travels by in front of your house.
Customize your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in San Bernardino. The next step is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Dial (909) 324-3685 to get started or complete the following form to reach out to our security professionals.