Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in San Bernardino goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first move is to confirm your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The protocol they adhere to is based on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency occurs, a single attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. If you have a burglary alarm - the most common type of event - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you via the central command panel. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a position to interact with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Help will still be sent even if you're not able to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in San Bernardino
Stay ready for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in San Bernardino from Vivint. Contact (909) 324-3685 to start customizing your home’s protection today.