Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in San Bernardino?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your precious little one. You spent quite a bit of time building the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even completed the space with a row of cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep an eye on your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular listening device or take it to another level and use the tools available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in San Bernardino, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the benefits.
Your home’s indoor cameras in San Bernardino are perfect baby monitors
As elements of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and each of your devices with a single app. This offers you practicality and reassurance as you can keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your smartphone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-resolution images of your precious one. You are even able to view recorded clips straight from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to verbalize to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the audio feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with alerts: If your baby decides nap time is over and wishes to get out of the crib, you can get motion-activated alerts delivered straight to your smartphone.
- One-tap contact: Even though this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your child can reach out to you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you see that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it might be a bit stuffy in the nursery, you can adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate a second indoor camera and get access to them both with one home security app.
Design Your San Bernardino smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own San Bernardino smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can provide. Contact (909) 324-3685 today and explore how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.