You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart investment for defending your home and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how San Bernardino home monitoring works
If you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your home or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will serve as the main touch point for authorities if you are away.
Basically, you may equate monitoring to having your own private security team linked to your security devices. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you when you need them most.