How does home monitoring work in San Bernardino?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart investment for defending your home and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how San Bernardino home monitoring works
If you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your home or reviewing your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will serve as the main touch point for authorities if you are away.
Basically, you may equate monitoring to having your own private security team linked to your security devices. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making sure those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Think about your smoke detector going off or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will happen when no one is there to heed the sound of the high-volume siren? By incorporating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in San Bernardino home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals from components pass through this vital, networked command center. Along with being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these added advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio functionality giving you the chance to converse straight to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to call for assistance with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t find your phone when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring staff directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced San Bernardino security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and request a completely connected San Bernardino smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you need. We know the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you would like to enhance your home’s protection, dial (909) 324-3685 or submit the following form to begin.